Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Final Week as Foulger Foursome

My sweet sister pampered me this week. She sent me and Kevin on a date night to this yummy restaurant called Barbacoa, watched my kids, got them slurpies and got me a pedicure. So spoiled. Basically she's the best!



Ailee wanted her toes painted too :) This was the first time I've painted them and she was the cutest. Just sat there patiently and waited while I painted them and then let them dry. She loved it and showed everyone her little piggies this week :)

 We went to the bike park again. There was no one there which was nice cause last time it was crazy. Ailee liked running on the hills and Kevin and Calum had fun trying out their new wheels. Calum did awesome. He would quit pedaling and try to coast up the hills and fell over a couple times and got a little scared/worn out. So then he ran around on the hills too, but it was a fun night.


 We went downtown to the farmers market. Calum and Ailee thought it was funny to pretend to eat the carved peppers at one of the booths. Later we had lunch with my friend Aryn and then they played in the river for a bit.

Later that night we ate snow cones and boogied to a neighborhood concert.


 Fathers Day: We made Kevin little garden pavers. Don't worry Calum has already broke one. Ailee stole Kevin's "Dad's Rootbeer" he got at church. Kevin and Calum went for a bike ride around the neighborhood while me and Ailee napped. We had dinner at my sisters and caught frogs in her little water feature in their yard. And I just realized I have zero pictures of Kevin on fathers day... I'm the worst.







  We had not one, but two birthday parties. Ruby's was at the pool and River's was at the barn with a bounce house. The kids didn't have fun at all ;)



Monday we went swimming with some friends. And let me tell you I am just looking good as ever :)

Calum is still boycotting his swim lessons. So thats frustrating.

And I am boycotting real clothes.

Yesterday was crazy. I chased Calum and Ailee all around the zoo. They loved the butterfly exhibit. Calum's holding one and has one on his head :)

All of us moms went. We had 18 kids between all of us!!! It was wild.

It was cheap night at the movies so we thought we'd take the kids out before babe comes. We saw "Inside Out" It was pretty cute. 

Ailee's hair can get kind of crazy. She'll pull out her pony tails and then her hair sticks up like a cockatiel or what not. But the other day after we went swimming I said her hair looked like the professor from back to the future. When Kevin saw her later he said, "Her hair is like Doc Browns." I was dying since I'd said that earlier. Haha.

 Ailee had a little episode on Thursday. She pulled one of our barstools over onto her, she started crying. I ran over and picked her up, while I was holding her she cried so hard she forgot to take a breath and passed out. It was freaky. Her eyes rolled back, she went limp and then came to seconds later. It was terrifying to watch. She started crying again and then was totally fine. I know it's not uncommon for kids to have episodes like that, but it was still pretty scary. When she had her seizure they said that that was maybe what she did. That she fell off the couch and started crying so hard that she passed out, and sometimes the lack of blood flow to the brain can cause a seizure. I'm pretty positive that's what happened. It makes sense. So anyway, I'm looking at her passing out as kind of a blessing. That I saw it happen and am kind of able to connect the dots as to what maybe happened before. Thats my hypothesis at least :)

Calum got a letter from his preschool teacher telling us stuff about the fall. He was so excited. He exclaimed, "A message for me? Such an honor." Hahaha. So apparently he likes getting mail. Who doesn't really? But you should send him something. It'll make his day :)

New baby is coming soon. Calum decided yesterday that it's a boy (he's been saying it's a girl the whole pregnancy) and apparently we are naming him Swimmy. Haha. So we'll see if he's right. I'm dilated to a 5! What? And I've been kind of crampy today so I'm hoping labor starts up soon. If nothing happens by Friday my doctor is going to induce me. So that's exciting. Can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy, and for my stomach to be a kick free zone again. Come on little baby, your siblings can't wait to monkey around with you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment