They're home! They're home! They made it home!! Kevin's parents are all done with their mission in Washington and stopped by for a few days on their way home to Utah. It was so fun to get so see them and spend time with them. We've missed them too much.
Kevin was able to take a couple days off, so we did lots of fun things and of course got spoiled rotten.
Tuesday we just hung out around here and caught up.
Wednesday morning we had breakfast at the Merc
We caught Grandpa sleeping on the porch.
Later that night we went and walked around downtown. We ate at Boise Fry Company, played in the Grove Plaza Fountain for a bit then went to Aspen Leaf for yogurt with my brothers family.
Calum really got a kick out of ringing the Liberty Bell replica at the Capital.
Thursday night we went to the Eagle Rodeo. It was scorching hot! Ailee was a little timid of the animals at first but warmed up to them after a while. Calum now wants to ride a bucking bronco.
Friday we headed to Julia Davis Park. We walked along the greenbelt and checked out the Rose Garden. We ate at Zen Bentos and then had Ben and Jerry Ice Cream. Yum!
Ailee was pretty tuckered out by the time we got home.
While she napped Kevin and me took Crazy Man Calum to the pool.
Later that night we had a little BBQ and my parents came over. My kiddos love their grandparents.
We were sad Keith and Ilene had to go, but are so glad they are home now and we get to party with them whenever we want!
Kevin had scout camp all day Saturday. So my days have been way thrown off this week with him taking off during the week and then being gone on Saturday. Haha. We decided to got to the pool Saturday evening. This was how we rode there. Me in the car these yahoos on bikes and a wagon. 
We got to the pool to find out it had been closed because someone threw up in it. So we went to the other pool and after about 20 minutes, Calum pooped in it!!!!!!!!!!! He hasn't had an accident since we potty trained him years ago. So that was fun, they had to close that pool. Embarrassing. But then the next day he pooped his pants again at my parents. Why?!?! So we had a frustrating weekend. I was so mad Sunday night and seriously could not calm down. I was bugged at myself that I was so bugged. Luckily I chilled out and went to bed and Monday was a new day.
My sister got this crazy inflatable pool that my kids had a ball in. Although Ailee was scared of the big inflatable fish they had.
We went and walked around the temple grounds for family night and went to Costco for dinner :)
Calum has been doing swim lessons and did awesome last week. Today I think he was too tired and threw a nice fit at the end of his lesson and refused to finish. Ailee had a meltdown and exactly the same time. So that was fun. But at least he didn't poop in the pool so I'll take it! Oh motherhood. I'm seriously so exhausted and drained right now and it's only 3pm! Some days dad just can't get home quick enough. Don't get me wrong I sure love these cute kiddos but they sure try my patience.
And soon we are going to have three!!!!!! What am I going to do then? Just glad I don't have to do it alone. I have Kevin, family, friends and Jesus Christ to help me along the way. So we should be good regardless of how many pools we close or meltdowns we have along the way! Right?



















No comments:
Post a Comment