Thursday, June 4, 2015

Captain Crunch Calum

The scouts had a bike extravaganza thingy and Calum thought he was one of the big boys. 

Heres a belly shot for you all since I'm now officially 37 weeks, which is full term so technically I could have the baby any day!!! What?? Still doesn't seem real to me.

We watched a little girl who's just a few months younger than Ailee and Ailee just loved her a little too hard. Kind of bullied her a bit. Pulling her over, trying to squeeze her head off, shoving things in her face. I'm a little nervous for her and our baby!!

Went for our first swim of the season. It'll be fun to have a nice pool in the neighborhood.

Ailee's fair skin didn't fair so well. Darn it. I put the same sunblock on her that was on me and Calum, she was the only one who ended up like this. Rash guards, sun hats and SPF 100 from here on our I guess. Sorry sweet girl. Luckily it didn't seem to bother her too bad.

On Saturday we went and rode the paddle boats down at the park.

Calum loved getting to drive. He called himself, Captain Crunch Calum. 

He was less thrilled when we made him give Ailee a turn...

That night we went and got tacos and played at a park with my sisters family. It was a successful night. We were all pretty warn out by the end of the night.





Ailee is a wild woman. She's trying to say everything and listens so well. She had stuff in he hair the other day and I didn't want to give her a full on bath so we washed it in the sink. I would say, lay down, put your head in the water and she did and just let me wash her hair. It was the cutest.
She also likes to take off her diaper if she has access to it. She got it unhooked at my sisters and I said Ailee why's your bum hanging out? She then chanted, "Butt, butt, butt, butt" all the way down the stairs. I think she gets that from her brother. ;)


Insisting on wearing these head pieces.

Finding new places to sleep

Enjoying summers first batch of wolf 'ems :)

 And being crazy. She looks like my mom in these pictures to me.


and apparently she was being her little mini me in the garden the other day, copying everything she did. Well except the whole gardening naked thing. My moms not into that... I don't think :)
 

Calum is also wild. Squashing bugs left and right... or letting them crawl on his face. You never know with this one.

We went to a park the other day and Calum asked, "Is this the way to the chipmunk park?" I said, "yes." And he responds, "Oh delightful."
Where does he get this stuff?? Haha
The last two days he has wandered off way past the limits he's been given. He's got some pretty intense consequences if he does it again so hopefully he will stay close to home from now on. So naughty.

 Having way too much fun in dads truck when he got home from work the other day. Haha


 Darcie drove her kids up yesterday to party with us this weekend, so it should be a good one. I like our head tilts in this picture. Haha. We must be sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment