Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Walk Around If you Feel Like 15 Kinds of Fruit

I am just so grateful for my sweet babies. They are so precious and make me so happy. These cute little babes bright and early in the morning, literally :) Calum's been walking around singing "Walk around if you feel like 15 kinds of fruit." To the tune of "Happy." Where he came up with those lyrics I do not know. Haha. He also likes to sing "From London to Tokyo" All the time, from the song "Fancy" (I'm guessing he picked that up from Finley??

I like it when they want to snuggle me

Even if it's just while they play hexbugs. Although I ate some fish for lunch a little while after and Calum told me, "Mom, it smells gross in your face.... Mom get out of here." Haha

Are they cute or what?

They had to both be in the little car

We had some friends over for dinner and they brought pudding cups. They were a hit.


 We've been trying to get out a bit more these days. There's a nearby church that turns their gym into an indoor play place on Thursday and Friday's. It's pretty fun for the little ones. They have all sorts of toys and bikes and stuff. Ailee was loving the dolls, and Calum played in a cozy coup for probably 45 minutes. So that has been fun. We've also been going to the library for story time once a week. 

Calum started his first day of preschool tomorrow. I am really excited about it. Calum had fun, even though when I asked him he told me he didn't. (He's been saying that lately whenever I asks him if he had fun somewhere. He's silly)
Of course he's a boy and ripped up all of his preschool projects on the car ride home.

He's kind of been in destructo mode lately. He seriously breaks everything. And doesn't even care. Drives me crazy. Hopefully he grows out of it.
On Saturday we got to go to my nephews Jack's baptism. After we went on a hike to Castle Rock. Nice sunny day.

Ailee is Presley's little shadow. Ailee follows her everywhere and tries to constantly steal her food or pacifier. Ailee's kind of a bully but Presley tolerates her. Haha.

After the hike Ailee and Calum took turns wanting to get in the backpack carrier. It's was pretty funny.

Calum started yelling downstairs to me the other day "Mom, Ailee's eating car shells!!"
I asked, "What are car shells?"
Calum said, "They're for humans."
Me, "So it's food"
Calum, "Yes."
Turns out Ailee was pounding some Bugles. Haha. There is a car on the bag and they look like shells. So makes sense. Haha. It was pretty funny. 
Ailee still likes to dress up and climb on the tables. She's also been getting into the tupperware and trying on everyones shoes. She's pretty cute. And she walks really well in everyone's big shoes.


We got to church on Sunday and Calum wanted me to carry him inside because he said his belly hurt. I assumed it was from the windy car ride to church. So we get into church, sit down for maybe five minutes and Calum barfs all over me! Poor kid. It was pretty epic. So Calum and me went home to shower. And he was totally fine after. I don't think he likes to eat early in the morning. Cause he always tends to barf after he's eaten a full meal early in the morning. He usually doesn't eat a meal til about 10:30, plus the windy road to church didn't help. So that made for an eventful sabbath. Hopefully he'll grow out of this barfing thing too. I mentioned it to his pediatrician and she said some kids stomachs are just more sensitive than others. She didn't seem too worried about it. But it isn't fun getting barfed on in the middle of sacrament meeting, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment