Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Funny Faced Foulgers

Apparently this was the week to make goofy faces. We all succeeded. 
Calum doesn't like to eat, but when he does he shoves all the food on his plate in his mouth in two bites. (My parents laugh because that's how I used to eat)

Ailee on the other hand looooves to eat. And loves to feed herself. The result is multiple changes of clothes a day. She's pretty cute.

She also likes to dress herself.

 Calum's cute faces in the car on the way to and from our last minute day trip to Gold Fork Hotsprings.

Calum behind the camera capturing Kevin and my good looking faces. Haha.

So there you have it, our goofy faces of the week. We did do other things besides make faces. My activity day girls and me had a tea party.

I sewed on some Stinking badges to Kevin's scout shirt. The first of many to come I'm sure. I was really nervous. But they turned out alright, minus the fact that I sewed one on upside down. Ooops.

My parents are officially snowbirds. They up and left us and flew south for the rest of winter. Don't tell anyone, but Kevin and me have enjoyed doing more chores and taking care of the house. It's good to be productive. Haha. I've made dinner two nights in a row and it feels good! Haha. But now I have to go do dishes. Uhg. It's a love hate thing I guess. :)
 Our friends cute little girl posing in her Ivy and Dots dress. She's a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment