This week Ailee learned all sorts of new tricks. She's been trying to talk a lot more. Including, Bye bye, Papa, All done, Mouth, Nose and seriously a bunch of other words. It's crazy how all of a sudden they just start picking things up left and right. Here are some of her other tricks from the week.
So proud she put my shirt over her head
Using everyones toothbrush in our drawer
Litte fashionista
Saying "Cheese" in both of these pictures
Making funny pictures at the phone
She even posted he very first post on Instagram. Haha.
Fondue Party. Ailee sure enjoyed it.
Typical bedtime. Ailee trying on all her hats, while we read Calum stories....
And a little bit of wrestling
I took my make up off the other day and thought my eyes looked like Ailee's. So I took this picture to compare. What do you think?
Calum was also running around here somewhere this week, apparently he was too busy to get his picture taken much. Haha. The only picture I got is him drinking his morning Strawberry milk. Haha.
Playing with fun new toys
We sure love Mama and Papa
Kevin started his new job at the Sugar Beet company. They had some annual dinner that we went to and met a bunch of people, Kevin's done some training, got a tour of the factory and checked out some of his area. He's still got lots to learn. But he seems to be enjoying hanging out with the laid back country folk :)
At least he doesn't have to wear this hat to work.
I think I started feeling the baby move this week, so that is fun and exciting. I actually am feeling a bit better this week. I even sat down at my sewing machine for the first time in weeks and made these fun little bow ties for Valentines Day.
But I do have a confession to make...
A couple of my friends started a company called Be Bonefide and are doing a campaign asking people to share a confession on social media to show that we are all imperfect regardless of how our lives look in pictures. Pretty awesome reminder for everyone. Go check out there site and look at other confessions.














No comments:
Post a Comment