When I decided to go to Utah State back in the day, my dad told me that I was going to end up marrying a farmer. Turns out he was right :) Kevin got offered a job on Saturday! He will start working for the Amalgamated Sugar Company this week as a crop consultant. He'll be helping keep an eye on sugar beet farms in western Idaho and Oregon. He's now a beet farmer just like good old Dwight Schrute! My friends told me that farmers are in right now, since the Bachelor is a farmer this season. So apparently Kevin's pretty hot right now. Haha. We are pretty excited. Lots of room to grow at the company and we know some people who work there or who have worked there who really liked it. So we are feeling pretty blessed.
Calum's been snuggling me a bit more these days and it's pretty fun. He comes and tells me nonsense. Makes me happy.
This kid is now a sunbeam! He did great in primary. They said he was the best in his class. He's getting too big!
Ailee and her cousin are two peas in a pod these days. They get so excited when they see each other. Yell and squeal and jump up and down. They are pretty cute little buddies.
Other than that we've just been chillin.
It's ridiculous how not motivated I am. Feeling gross and tired and just unmotivated. My sister said I'm growing a human, so I should be wiped out all the time. But my kids are pretty cute and entertaining.
Well there's always some sort of entertainment around here actually. Today my sisters kids were over making a ruckus upstairs and all of a sudden I heard a BOOM and the lights went out. I yelled upstairs, "What are you guys doing."
"Just playing." They responded.
My mom was going to go to the store. I went outside to ask her where the breaker was. And she yells back, "I hit the electrical box and ITS ON FIRE!"
She ran into it with their huge diesel truck. The transformer was smoking but no open flames and eight houses on our block were without power. Haha. Luckily no one got hurt. So that was the excitement for today. It's always something. Haha




No comments:
Post a Comment