Thursday, February 19, 2015

You're Bear-y Sweet Valentine

Watching Kelli's kids went really well. My kids and their kids just played nonstop. I actually felt like I was able to get more done because they were entertaining themselves the whole time. Haha. And Kelli's kids don't hate getting dressed. So I'd tell them to go get dressed in the morning, and guess what...? They would! It was a miracle! Haha. We were busier for sure, more mouths to feed, more buns to change, more places to be, but it went really smoothly. Kelli's kids are all so awesome and Kelli had scheduled rides and play date, so it was really nice. The only thing that made it hard was Ailee was sick and teething, so she didn't really want to sleep, so that was rough, but it would've been the same if we were here at our house. 
Presley kept saying, "Take a picture!"

Calum loved having a "sleepover" with his cousins. He got to sleep in the boys room and loved it. We had to lay down the law though since it was a school night and they were being rowdy. Once they realized we meant business the went to sleep. Calum loves his older cousins, and loves wearing their clothes. Haha.

I cut Calums hair this week and it was traumatic! He has never loved getting his haircut but this time he bawled and screamed and fought the whole way through. It was insane. Calum kept wiping his eyes with the apron he had on, so he would get hair in his mouth and eyes, which would lead to more spazzing out. Anyway, I snipped my finger during the commotion. After the haircut was decent enough to be done, we gave Calum a bath and got him ready for bed. I snuggled him and told him I was sorry he didn't like getting his hair cut. Sweet boy told me, "I'm sorry I made you bleed." It was so sincere and sweet. He is the cutest, even if he act like a psycho when he gets his haircut.
For Valentines we decided to have a family day! It was lots of fun. Started out with heart pancakes.

Cuties holding hands

Our little Valentines

We took them to Build-A-Bear. Calum loved it. He picked out Toothless the Dragon from How to Train Your Dragon. He loved filling him with stuffing, bathing him and making a cute little wish when they put a little fabric heart inside him before they stitched him up. It was pretty cute, and now Calum wants to tote him everywhere. Ailee wanted nothing to do with the bears she had to stuff. She found a cute little pre-stuffed flamingo that turned out being on sale, so that was sweet :) We came home, the kids napped and then we went and saw Big Hero 6 at the discount theatre. Ailee did really well in the movie. She got a little restless toward the end, but all in all it was a success. Good Valentines day for us Foulgers.


Kevin spoke in church on Sunday and did an awesome job. We just sat around on Presidents day cause we were both feeling yucky. The rest of our week has been filled with, messy faces and sunny days.


It's sooooo nice to just be able to go out back and play in the yard. We love it! And I love these cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment