Calum has figured out how to climb and get stuff out of our pantry. He would get crackers, or cereal an occasional lasagna noodle. Then this happened a couple days ago, harmless enough right?
Wrong! This one incident has led to multiple. Curious George over here just can't get enough of the pantry and the powder that it contains. This was yesterday.
This was this morning..
This afternoon showing Liam the magic his own pantry holds.
And later again.
Oh and did I mention that he was getting into the sugar at around 3am last night?? I thought someone was breaking into our house. Nope just Calum in the pantry. About gave Kevin and me a heart attack.
Ailee is starting to really get the hang of sitting up on her own. Its pretty cute.
Playing in the snow. Calum is starting to really like skiing, it's super cute!
Kevin went up for a beautiful ski day.
And the babes and I went to the park. This is why I love Colorado. It will snow one day and then be 60 the next. It's amazing. I feel bad for all you Utah and Idaho folk and your inversions. No such thing here in sunny Colorada :)
Calum's new favorite toy.
These two helping me make the bed, while singing Frozen songs. Calum is amazing at remembering the lyrics, it cracks me up.
Ailee kept grabbing the bassinet like this and it was making me laugh.
These bums! Haha. Makes me happy.
No this picture wasn't posed, I just found them like this ;)
We waited in line with Cathy and Liz to get some really really good Voodoo doughnuts.
Calum sneaking the last one while I'm nursing Ailee.
Calum sneaking the last one while I'm nursing Ailee.
Just the "ooosual" stuff. we'll see what messes next week brings.

































No comments:
Post a Comment