Reached a couple of milestones this week. Ailee turned 3 months and Kevin and my 5 Year anniversary was this week. All in all we are feeling very blessed. Love our sweet family. I am so glad Kevin and I were able to be sealed for time and all eternity 5 years ago and all the blessings that decision has brought to my life. We now have two sweet babies and love each other more than ever! We are so blessed.
I keep getting behind on blogging. The more I put it off, the more pictures I accumulate, and the more I put it off because the growing number of pictures overwhelms me. So sorry for the delay. Two kids, means I'm twice as busy and I have twice as many pictures and thoughts to organize. I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this.
Ailee:
Like I said she is 3 months old and cute as ever!
Growing like a weed. Look at this bum and these rolls!!
Busting out of her jammies. She is almost 6 pounds heavier than her little friend Stella that's 2 weeks older than her! Haha. Stella is pretty teeny though :)
Sweet, happy baby. She's so smiley and is laughing more and more.
Sitting in the Bumbo
Ailee was wearing this at the store the other day and some lady thought she was a boy!! Haha. MAde me laugh. I know she's wearing red and blue but did she miss the lavender car seat?? Haha.
So to compensate I had to put her in a big ol bow the next day :)
Kevin:
Kevin, got a new work phone and is pretty stoked to join the smart phone nation.
Work is going well
He is just getting really excited for ski season!
We made two trips to the zoo this week. Never gets old.

My friend's Dana and Kylie both came to visit this week. Of course I got no pictures of them. Whoops! But I did get a pic of Ailee and Kylie's little baby Naomi. They were born about 12 hours apart :) And they have matching car seat covers. Haha. Too fun.
Went to good old Chili's for our anniversary, and also got to go to the temple together :)
Our awesome selves on our first date 5 plus years ago! Love it.
We both got a little crafty for our anniversary gifts. The 5 year gift is supposed to be wooden. So here we have some wooden decor and some baller wood coasters that are engraved with meaningful dates. Leave it to Clever Kevy :)
We kind of forgot about our anniversary photo and took a late night pic with a self timer. Has a bad glare. These are the best we got. May have to do a retake... Still fun.
Calum:
Calum has been taking pictures left and right, here are a few better ones of the hundred or so :)
"Cool Dude!"
I don't even know where to start with this kid... He's a wild one these days.
One moment he's being such a sweetie lovin on Ailee. The next minute he's ding dong ditching our neighbors. Luckily they were pretty understanding.
Bugging Ailee, she's a good sport. And wanting to wear this hat to the zoo, it's teeny, maybe size 12mo. Haha.
He pulled out my clothes in the closet and was trying to climb up to get something. Most of the time when Calum is in trouble and I ask him why he did something, his response is, "Cause I tried to." Makes no sense and drives me crazy! But it's also kinda funny.
Trying to cut out naps still. But he is having a hard time transitioning and will fall asleep all around the house.
Other Calum saying, "You Remember?" "It's gonna be really dangerous." He's been calling Kevin and me Mama, and Dada. When I ask him if he needs help or something he'll say, "Sure, not." Either he can't decide, or he doesn't know what sure means yet. Haha.
First real snow day. Calum loved it.
Ailee was indifferent :)
But she sure looked cute in her beanie
Snow Day snuggles. I love my family.





































No comments:
Post a Comment