Friday, November 1, 2013

Hippity Hoppity Happy Halloween!

It's that spooky time of year! Calum has been loving hiding in the dark and watching halloween movies. I was a little worried he would be scared of the creepy decorations and what not but I think he is actually braver than me! Crazy kid. This, like all other holiday's, has become a week long celebration. We dressed up a few different times this week. We were going to trick or treat at the mall but went on the wrong day :( So instead we went through a kid friendly haunted house, it was in the Build a Bear store and was pretty cute. 
My cute little Ninja Tortoise and Hare :) That's what Calum would tell people. Haha.





We had fun at our ward Trunk or Treat. Ailee and me had to take some bathroom selfies :) Haha



Most of the week was spent snuggling babies and running errands. It's cold so we didn't get out too much. We didn't complain too much :)









 Do you think we like this girl or what?? Kevin admitted that when she was born he didn't know how he felt about her and what it would be like having a girl. But that now he loves her so much! (Pretty sure she's got him wrapped around her finger already)


I finally put up the few fall decorations I have and we carved pumpkins the night before Halloween. Haha. Talk about last minute :) This was my friend Lucy's first time ever carving pumpkins!!



We had a fun Halloween. Kevin and I threw some costumes together last minute and we took Calum to a few houses with our friends :)





Calum and cute little Afty. Trick or Treat!


On to the next Holiday! 
 Calum picked out his outfit this morning - Function not Fashion - such a boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment