Got to spend another week with my little hoodlums! I love that I get to stay home with these two. It really is the best job! They wear me out and test my patience often, but they sure are cute and crack me up. Calum is a character. His latest adventures...
He suited up with his snow boots, inside out and backward undies, shield, sword and his lucha libre mask and was ready to fight the tigers. "The tiger is coming. I'm gonna stomp him!" Where does he come up with this stuff??
Lining up his toys. And building campfires with glowsticks.
Hiding in the pillows, "How am I supposed to get out of here?"
Taking pictures of himself. And of course he is still running around naked and peeing everywhere he can think of. Caught him in the act peeing on our stairs! My neighbor was outside and thought it was hilarious.
I put him in time out the other day and he said, "Let me out! I want to go the distance!" (That's a song from Hercules. Haha!! His life the musical.)
We got to enjoy a beautiful fall day with each other!
Went to the children's museum with some friends. Calum enjoyed sawing wood, buying groceries,
painting,
Playing in the forest and exploring with bubbles.
I think he looks like Harry Potter here when he's trying to catch the bubbles. Glad this little girl was willing to let Calum get inside this huge bubble with her :)
He loved it.
We've been trying not to let Calum nap lately so he will go to bed before 10pm, but some days he gets sooo tuckered out :)
Rocking our matching Vans. Whenever Calum see's his, he goes searching for mine so we can match. Haha.
Some date night mini golf. I won :)
Here's a plethora of pictures of my chubby baby :) Did I tell you she's a whopping 15 lbs these days!! Haha. I just can't get enough of her! And I sure as heck can't only choose one or two pictures to share, she is just too cute!
Love this bum.
It's really hard for me to be productive when this cute girl wants to snuggle.
My latest handy work, added Ailee to our shield and changed our chalkboard up. Have a good week!




































No comments:
Post a Comment