Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rocking the Swimsuit

I was noticing that every picture I have of Calum this week he is in his swimsuit. Haha. I guess that is a pretty good indicator of what life has been like around these parts. We've been spending lots of time outside at splash pads, creeks and swimming pools :)


 I haven't quite figured out how to sunscreen his head because his hair parts every which way. So this was him when I was putting sunscreen on him before swimming. Also he loves the mirror lately. Haha.



Hanging out with Thomas on the train at the park, milking cows and playing in the water.





Calum loves playing on my phone and has for a while. I've constantly had to hide it, otherwise he will watch shows and play games all day long. But recently he figured out how to take pictures... This was from one day. He had taken 73 pictures. Haha. 


The best news this week is that we got a new air conditioner!! A maintenance guy came to our house to change a lightbulb and was shocked that we had such an old machine in our house. He told us he'd get us a new one right away. We were so happy, and it has made such a difference! Our house is now under 80, instead of 90 degrees. And let me tell you, I am one happy pregnant lady! We aren't minding hanging out at home. Haha. I spend nap times enjoying my chocolate goodies and relaxing in the cool of my home! Haha. Calum has even decided to wear clothes in our house. The other day I had just changed him out of his swimsuit and he told us, "I want to wear clothes, (thumbs up) good choices mom!" Where does he get this stuff?


Favorite quote of the week:
C- "You wan't a knuckle sandwich?"
Me- "No"
C-"You want a hot dog?"

1 comment:

  1. That last quote! haha that boy is so funny!! Thanks for playing with us today...we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete