Our Foulger Family Reunion this year was spent in Roosevelt at Kevin's sister DeeAnne's house. It was the perfect set up for a pregnant lady :) They have like 15 acres, so everybody posted up their tents but Preggers here got to sleep inside, in a comfy bed. It was glorious. We played games, ate and visited inside when it was hot and outside when it was nice. It was seriously awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better set up! Haha.
The dynamics in the Foulger family are much different than in my family. All of Calum's cousins are much older than him, but they all love him so much and were so good about taking him on little adventures, playing with him and showing him around the yard. This picture is the cutest! Look at all these guys playing with Calum. Warms my heart.
The Bennett's train dogs, and they had at least ten of them while we were there. Calum loved going and watching the dogs. When we would come outside he would say "Where's Benji?" and then make a B-line over to their kennels. He was really excited to help them feed them. Maybe a little too excited because he put a few extra scoops of dog food into the bowls when no one was watching. Haha.
Calum of course had a hay day playing on their land. I think he is meant to live in the country and be a cowboy.
Check out these cute little boots they had for him to wear :)
I was a little nervous about the pond that they have. He was over by the pond with a cousin and there was a tent blocking my view, when all of a sudden I heard a really big splash. I jumped up and sprinted over to the pond. To my relief I found that it was just a big rock that they had hucked in the pond. And my niece said something about how she's never seen a pregnant lady move that fast. Haha.
We played block party
Tennis
Video Games
We had Marshmallow wars. It got pretty intense. And Calum kept finding marshmallows on the ground and eating them the next day. Haha. He was pretty fascinated by a marshmallow he found covered in ants. Thank goodness he didn't eat that one :)
We swam.
Ate ice cream.
Taught the Foulger's the way of the wolf'um
And shot some guns!
I may look like a baller, but I am a horrible shot. Haha. I didn't hit one clay pigeon!
But don't mess with Grandma! She means business! :)
Calum was pretty content just hanging out in the shade. But he did like helping launch the pigeons.
After so much partying it's no wonder that Calum was tuckered out at the end of each day :)
These are from two different nights. Too funny.










No comments:
Post a Comment