Thursday, June 13, 2013

Busy Bees in the Beehive State

We made the trek to Utah for our last time to party with family before this baby comes. Calum did awesome in the car, and slept so well the whole trip. It made me very happy. 


My sister Darcie made the regionals competition for cross fit, so my parents, brother and sister all came to support her in that. This is us chanting and wearing our "Darcie" shirts! 


Yes this is a youth XL that my dad managed to squeeze into. Haha.


My sister is hardcore! I was blown away by how strong and fit she is! She is seriously amazing, she didn't even let chipping her tooth stop her from finishing a workout :) She is a beast! Oh and my sister Kelli ran a half marathon this week too. Haha. Needless to say I felt really big and pregnant around these two! Haha. But seriously I'm so proud of my awesome sisters! They are amazing and I look up to them so much.


I love my family! I was so glad I got to play with them :) All the adults there to support Darc! Don't worry our 15 kids were all at Darcie's house. The Warren's were such good sports putting all of us up in their house! It was wild.


We had hair parties of course.


And went on adventures. Calum is such a boy. Climbing walls, sliding on his bum, and finding stick and rocks of course.







Hit up Cabelas and the New Outlets.


Calum loved playing with his cousins and being outside. He was even a good sport when they dressed him up as a purple bumblebee :)






I got to visit with some of my good friends.



We got to go through the temple with our nephew Nate, who is headed to Washington D.C. this month for his mish. So excited for him.



And another nephew, Stephen got married to the cutest girl ever! Woo Woot! Calum was so excited to go to the temple and see Stephen and the bulldozer. My family was really confused why he kept saying that. We had to explain that every time we see Kevin at the temple Calum checks out on the tractor and other construction equipment. Funny how he associates the temple with bulldozers. Such a boy.




We had a busy few days. But it was so fun to spend time with family and share in some amazing moments in their lives. We were definitely spiritually fed and filled with love. And of course we finished it off with a dance party and some sno cones!



No comments:

Post a Comment