This week has been a busy one. My house is out of control, we've been packing and getting ready to move, so we have been running around all week. And wouldn't you know it Calum has been busy too! He is walking everywhere and climbing on everything! The other day I walked out of the room only to find him on the table eating some bread when I came back. Silly kid.
The weekend was a nice change from the rest of the week. We got to go camping with some of our friends to a really awesome camp site. Calum loved being outside with his buddies.
There were also a lot of dogs around for him to warm up to.
We set up camp, and I started this wicked fire!! I don't know when the last time I started a fire was. I was so proud of myself, I had to get a picture :) Notice the smudge of dirt on my face. I'm legit.
There were quite a few couples that came. Some we knew and some we had the pleasure of meeting for the first time. But that didn't stop us from playing mafia into the wee hours of the morning and shoveling our faces with s'mores and wolf'ems (If you don't know what wolf'ems are you need to get in touch with Butch, Skyler or Kevin; they will show you how its done!)
Calum loved the tent and the air mattress just like last time we camped. The only difference this time was that he figured out how to somersault off the air mattress. Haha. It was so funny. The first time he did it he sat there wondering if he should laugh or cry. He laughed.
We went on this cool hike on the Colorado trail in the morning. Calum was sleepy so we didn't hike that far but it was a good little jaunt.
That afternoon we attempted to go swimming in our pool but it was fffffreezing so we mostly just dipped our toes in and tried to tan our pastey selves :)
Calum didn't actually mind it to much. He liked kicking in the water, throwing his ball and blowing bubbles. We got out and were getting warm and he actually went over to the water, got on his belly and tried to scoot himself in.
On Sunday we took a drive down to the temple and wandered around for a bit. Got a couple cute photos.
We also walked around a nearby park. Calum got sick of riding in his stroller.
Calum loves his dad. He walked right over and snuggled up on his lap :)
Calum can't wait to skate :)
Onto another busy week for Kevin, me and as always this goofy monkey.


I really like Calum pushing the stroller. He looks like he means business. Beau says hi!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Where did you get your totally awesome backpack/carrier? I love it!
ReplyDeleteCraigslist :) But I think you can get them at babies r us or on line. Its a Kelty. We love it!!
DeleteCute boy, love the temple shots!!!
ReplyDelete