So this past week I was in Utah for LDS Women's Conference. It's tradition in the Foulger clan that the women go every year. This was the first year I was able to make it. It was awesome. Definitely the spiritual boost that was needed :) My awesome sister Darcie watched Calum while I was at the conference. He had lots of fun playing with his cousins, attending birthday parties and going to Trafalga :) He's not used to that many kids and at times I think he was a little overwhelmed but the majority of the time he had fun.
We also went to one of our nephew's mission farewell's while we were out in the beehive state. Kevin drove out for the occasion, oh yeah, and to go to the sand dunes. Haha. So Calum got some extra cousin time and loved it. A little messy but boys will be boys :) Notice the progression of him playing with the dirt.
Outside the planter box.
Inside the planter box.
Covering himself with dirt.
Throwing/Eating the dirt.
Calum loved weaving in and out of this makeshift volleyball net. He was seriously laughing so hard and drooling all over the place.
We went to Kneader's, Moochies and checked out the new City Creek Mall where we got this sweet fedora for Calum for 5 bucks!
Traveling with a baby is definitely not the funnest. He didn't sleep super well and ended up sleeping with me most nights, so then I didn't sleep well... But he was a trooper. He tolerated the car rides but was really excited when he was finally able to get out and crawl around. Even with all the hassle it was totally worth it. Calum had a blast with his cousins and was sad we had to go.
Love the hat and the dirt playing! I'm just about to put up pics of Thomas playing in flour. :) Sometimes it's fun to see them enjoy getting a little dirty! Awesome tradition of going to womens conference, too. Only been to one, but loved it!
ReplyDelete