Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!

 So picture this, it's about 4 a.m. and something wakes me up. It takes me a while to figure out what it is. Oh, it's my baby who never quits eating, he must want a bottle. So I stumble down the hallway bouncing off the walls as I go. I clumsily open up the fridge to get the milk and grab a bottle. (Now I should have pre made a bottle before going to bed but I am new at this whole bottle feeding thing, so of course I didn't.) I pour the milk into the bottle but since I am basically sleep walking I pour a good amount onto the counter in the process. I grab a towel to soak up the milk then I try to put the bottle top onto the milk jug and get frustrated because it wont go on. After what seems like ages I figure it out, put the cap on the milk and put it in the fridge. I have done this a few times in the past two weeks. It's a struggle and I am a major spaz. Props to all the ladies and gents out there who bottle feed from day one. You fools are crazy!
But Calum still is lovin the bottle and wakes up happy as a clam each day. Below is him on one such occasion, being cute as ever right after he wakes up :)


We had a pretty sweet date on Friday. I took Kevin to the Nicklecade :) Calum had a fun time as well. 



What should I buy with all these tickets??


Saturday was really nice, so we picnicked in the park. Calum loves the outdoors and food so naturally he had a ball.



Calum is standing up better and better each day. Standing up long enough for me to snap a quick pic of him! He's going to be walking before we know it.



 Calum likes to help me fold (unfold) our clothes. He gets really excited and whips it around and laughs. It's too cute not to let him do :)


Stinker :)


Not much more to say this week other than Go Aggies! In case you didn't know, they are in the finals tommorow for the CIT tournament. Check it out and cheer them on to victory!! Hail the Utah Aggies!


 


You'd think that I posed this picture but I didn't Calum just loves Big Blue :)

2 comments:

  1. haha I love the unfolding of the laundry. I totally let Thomas do things that make life move twice and slow, too! They're just so cute to watch! :) Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE Baby!

    ReplyDelete