Friday, November 18, 2016

Too Busy for Pictures

I know I usually say, "where the heck did the week go?" But Seriously... Where did it go? I don't even have any pictures to remind me what we did this week. Strange. It's cold out and I think we've mostly just hung out inside. Lets see... We took Calum to the Warren Miller ski movie last week. When it got over he said, "I almost peed my pants." I told him I could've taken him to the bathroom. He said he didn't want to go because he didn't want to miss any of the movie. Haha. Must be Kevin son. I spent a lot of time organizing pictures and what not. I babysat at the gym. Ailee picked Calum up from Kindergarten, ha, but really I jumped out to get him and she had climbed up and gotten buckled. We went to Costco one day while Calum played at Kysons. Kelli and me swapped our kids back and forth. Activity Days, Mammaw got a little wild with the whipped creme. We made felt hair clips. Ailee requested a unicorn and a donut hair clip. Calum thought Miles looked like Minion one day because he was wearing overalls. Calum also thought it would be funny to put Miles poopy diaper under my pillow so when I laid down it would be stinky. I found it before it had been there for too long. Miles still doesn't like going to bed at night, but he does like to cover his face with a blankie which is cute, and he has been liking Kevin singing him Bob Marley. Seems like thats the only thing that'll do the trick. Kevin helped out at Calum's Thanksgiving Feast today. Calum was happy he went.  He is excited to use his new placemat. So pretty standard week.  



I love the picture of our little family. He even said, "Mom we make a pattern!" Cute little smarty.


Apparently I was too busy to take any pictures though, I actually feel like this week was pretty mellow. It's been kind of nice just puzzling and reading books with the kiddos. I sure love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment