Kevin and me have been married for eight whole years! That's wild. My parents took the kids Friday night, Kevin and me got some legit Pho, which was delicious on a cold night and then went and saw Fantastic Beast! It was pretty much a dream come true. I wish I weren't a No-Maj. Happy Anniversary Kevin, my Fantastic Beast! :D
Miles is becoming more shy. He likes to do this pouty face. Calum and him got that lip thing down.
He still likes to growl. He was just chasing Kevin around and growling at him like a little bear. He is so fun.
Calum's Orage paper. Kevin asked him if this was a BSU Bronco or a Denver Bronco. He said Denver. Kevin was happy. Then Calum said, "Mrs Winslow told me I had to do a Bronco, she likes Broncos so she made me." Haha.
Kevin got some free tickets to a snowmobile expo. So we went and checked out the sleds.
Calum was so excited that his picture of the temple was featured on our program at church.
He also was pretty proud of this weapon he created!!! Oh. My. Gosh! That is a serious weapon. I don't know what Calum was talking about the other day but he said, "It's faster than a lion, cheetah, Barkley, anything!" Barkley is Kelli's dog, which Ailee is scared of. She doesn't like to go to Kelli's anymore, I have to convince her to go. She usually just stays home and is my little shadow. She's a cute little shadow though.
Yesterday was our actually anniversary and we spent it traveling to Utah. We stopped to eat and I had to wake Calum up. He put on his coat upside down and couldn't figure out what the deal was. It was funny. So glad Kevin is mine and I get to experience this crazy life with him!



No comments:
Post a Comment