Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Halloween Hustle

How is tomorrow Friday!?!?! My friend was teasing about the Halloween Hustle. How there are a million parties and events to fit in right before Halloween. I'm feeling it. Preschool party today, family trunk or treat tomorrow, pumpkin carving with friends on Saturday, school party and trick or treating Monday. Busy, Busy. 
Watching the cousins football games. Kelli is a good sport :)

Went to the Rolling Hills Elementary School Halloween carnival. Of course Calum decided he didn't want to wear the costume he begged me to make him, and went for our Captain America dress up instead. Ailee's wig lasted maybe two seconds after I snapped these pics but it was hilarious non-the-less. The carnival was so fun and perfect for little kids. I'm so glad my brother invited us. There were different games or things to do in each room. The "beauty salon" was comedy. They sprayed a very concentrated amount of color onto just the top of each kids head. Haha. When 5th graders are in charge. Haha. They got their fortunes told, ate lots of junk and got to hang out with most of their cousins. Pretty fun.









Cousins!

The weather was so nice on Sunday us girls had our lesson outside :) Aren't they the cutest. I love teaching them.

Miles is such a messy eater!!! Its ridiculous. This oatmeal fiasco was on another level though. Haha.

Calum had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. My friend sent me this cute pic of him on the bus. Cutie.


Preschool Halloween Party for the letter H. We did five little pumpkins, pumpkin bowling and had werewolf cookies. They had fun. Ailee refused to wear her costume and insisted on this blue (weird) shirt instead... Of course she wears costumes every day but the day she's supposed too. Ha. This child. She did eventually let me draw a kitty face on her and then ran around like a cheetah. 






Calum saw Ailee's whiskers when he got home and demanded I give him a pumpkin face. So I did, he looked in the mirror for maybe a minute and then insisted I help him scrub it off. Make up your mind man! haha. At least I got these awesome pictures before we wiped it away.

 Never a dull moment.

We started reading Harry Potter. I like snuggling up with Calum and reading. He likes it too.

How we do the grocery store

No comments:

Post a Comment