If you don't want to read the whole blog here are some videos you can watch instead :) Video 1. Video 2.
Last weekend we went to the ranch for our annual Ramey reunion. It's basically a non-stop party. Pool, lake, river, dirt bikes, fishing, mice hunts, games, eating good food, fireworks
Calum came in chewing something while I was packing for the ranch, he said, "mom the fruit on our tree is ripe." I didn't know what he was eating. I didn't even know we had a fruit tree. They're plums! Haha. I don't know if they were quite rip but him and Ailee picked a bunch and in sited on bringing them to the ranch.
My kids are fish. Kevin and me had fun too. Complete with stunting, synchronized swimming routines, horsefly catching games and wishy washies.
We took Papa's boat out on payette lake one day. Calum was loving the tube. I rode with him once and he shouted, "I love the lake!!"
Sleeping on the boat
The chalk got a little out of hand!
I had to do a double take on these pictures. Haha.
Protecting ourselves from the stench that was dead mice!!
Chopping down trees.
Baseball
Calum was tearing it up on his dirt bike. Kevin had fun taking his out too.

The kiddos were loving cruising around in this power wheel.
Another day we went to lost valley reservoir. There's a fun little swimming hole we went to, where you can sit under the water fall and jump off a little cliff. Calum even did it! He is such a stud.
Of course we had to stop and give this merry go round a try.
Always fun down at the river.
Miles finally started feeling better so we finally had him dig into a cake. Since he turned The Big One and we were at the Ranch I figured we'd better do a fishing theme. So we got some bait and fish and went down to the river for the party. It was pretty fun. It was really nice having my sister and all my cute nieces help me build the cake, cupcakes and dirt cups. It was a team effort. We love you so Mr Miles.
We sure love this cute little birthday boy.
We had our very own parade and fireworks show for the fourth. Nothing crazy, but the kiddos had fun.
Intense spooning.
We had so much fun playing with the cousins.
We love our family. So glad we got to have such a fun trip with everyone. Probably the most redneck family picture we've ever taken! Haha.




















No comments:
Post a Comment