We have done so much this last week! I can't even believe it's only been a week since I last posted.
We went to a Hawks game and stayed til the end to watch the fireworks. The kids did awesome. Calum ran the bases and went out on the field to sing with all the kids during the 7th inning stretch. Ailee is still scared of the mascot but liked eating all the treats.
Cody put cheese sauce on her nose. She was mad at first then thought it was funny.
Kevin managed to fix my glasses. We like to call him Mr Bell around here.
Sadly he couldn't fix this lid that fell down and got melted in the dishwasher. Haha
The kids had fun putting on the whole armor of God for family night. Poor Ailee's face got so burnt swimming :(
Calum got to go to work with Kevin. He said it was the "Best Day Ever!!" The boys had so much fun checking on the sugar beets. They even ran into one of Kevin's growers who was in the middle of harvesting some corn, so Calum and Kevin got to take a ride in the combine. Boy heaven.
In addition to a sunburn, Ailee got this perfectly placed bloody nose. Haha.
She didn't mind too much.
I never know what kind of shenanigans her and Presley are going to get into.
Nash and Miles on the other hand are good little helpers. Haha
I made a last minute decision to drive to Utah for a day to go to Alison's Shell Yes dance party. My friend Tosha had tickets and I figured grandma Foulger needed a visit from my kiddos. So I had Kelli dye my hair pink and off we went to Utah. Luckily Lizzie was feeling up for a road trip and came with me. She was a huge help with the kids on the way down and she was good company too. I sure love Lizzie. She's only twelve but carried on a good conversation with me the whole way down. She's awesome.
I dipped the kids off in Ogden and met up with Darcie so Lizzie could go party with them and I hurried off to meet up with my friends. We the ate at a yummy place called Gourmandise, which doubled as our salon. Haha. They were nice enough to let us do each others hair and make up there at our table. We were laughing at ourselves. But we ended up looking pretty fintastic if I do say so myself.
We then headed over to what I termed the Mormon Mom Party. It was pretty awesome. Just a bunch of moms breaking it down. As our sweaty faces will tell you, we didn't have any fun!
I loved this photo booth so much with the stoic merman. Bahaha
There were 700 merbabes there! It was wild.
Dancing our troubles into bubbles. Tosha designed all the signage and what not. She's pretty amazing.
I was still feeling the mermaid vibes the next day. With my pink hair and these sweet pants we got. I visited Bryce and even hit the gym with Darcie before we headed out.
Drug Michelle to cross fit too :)
Ramey decided to drive back with us. I'm telling you these girls are my new best friends. We had so much fun. Singing and laughing. I mean look at these goons trying to quell the heat from their hot chips with these tissues. Haha. We got home after one. It was a quick trip but totally worth it.
The very next day we packed up (with only a few messes made and cleaned up along the way) and went camping with our friends the Marsh's
Happiest guy and the biggest grin I've ever seen. Cutie.
Miles didn't stay clean long once we got to our campsite. Haha.
There was a little hot springs right by our campsite that we checked out. Then jumped in the cold river.
The kids actually slept really good. They just woke up nice and early.
Fishing, aka swimming in their pjs.
We packed up and then headed down the road to Kirkham's hot springs.
This place flowed right into the river too. But it was bigger and had a fun little waterfall.
Calum was cracking me up flexing his muscles.
We got home and gave the boys hair cuts. Miles even got a few of his hairs trimmed. He thought it was funny and giggle the whole time. Of course. What a happy kid. We've had such a fun busy week. I'm now ready for some real sleep.




















































No comments:
Post a Comment