Kevin had to go to Twin Falls for an advanced soils course. We decided to make a trip of it.
The monkeys were pretty excited to stay in a hotel, watch movies in a cozy bed, eat waffles in the morning and go swimming.
We got to meet up with my good friend Christina. I haven't seen her since before I had Calum! She lives in California but was in Twin visiting family. It worked out perfect. We partied at Chik-Fil-A, got balloons at a pizza place, and even went to see a little waterfall since the road to the Shoshone Falls wasn't plowed. Calum was happy to see a waterfall.
The kiddos helped me get all checked out of our hotel since Kevin was still in his class. They really wanted to ride on the cart. Haha. We looked like a circus. We also made a stop at Costco. They were surprisingly good.
As always it was good to get back home. Calum and Ailee have been loving using the Magic Timer App to brush their teeth. They're pretty cute.
These guys are still playing together pretty well. So fun.
Kevin and me stayed up one night and built all of Calum's legos. Thats probably the closest thing to puzzling I'll ever get Kevin to do with me. Didn't look like much when we got it all together. Haha. But it was fun to do. Calum was pretty excited when he woke up the next morning.
Ailee's outfits have been pretty great lately.
I went in to check on her the other night and she was totally naked. Haha.
We had dinner at my moms on Sunday and Ailee was loving "Cleaning the dishes" She scrubbed them for I don't know how long. She's the cutest.
Kevin's feeling a little better each day. Getting a little too brave if you ask me.
His latest x-ray.
Miles has been loving eating solids. I need to buckle down and make some baby food.
He's army crawling a bit. But he likes to do this pose all the time. Haha. Maybe he's going to be a breakdancer. He's practicing his stalls.
Sometimes in all his scooting around he "burritos himself." I no longer put him on a blanket. Haha. Jared was holding him the other night and he kept craning his neck like this to look at him. He's sit and stare for a while. Pretty funny.
It's been a good week. For the most part. I told Kevin I'm good until about 8pm, and then I don't want to do anything anymore. Luckily Kevin's parents got into town today to help us out. So that'll be super nice and helpful. My babes sure are cute but they're a handful. And even though I wish everyday could be spent eating waffles, swimming and watching movies in a hotel bed in Twin Falls, it can't. So I'm super grateful to have the extra hands around the house for the next few days.



































No comments:
Post a Comment