Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Blessed

All i can say about being home this last week is we are sooooo blessed! So, so blessed! We've had so many people share their love an concern and extend a helping hand. We had meals brought to us, people watched our kids and one of the boys from Kevin's primary class brought him a homemade loaf of bread. Pretty cute. I have just been so full of gratitude this week. Sure Kevin's leg is broken, but when I look around we really don't have anything to complain about. We have a loving relationship with each other, three beautiful healthy children, supporting friends and family, a home, safety, freedom and the gospel of Jesus Christ. All things are possible through Jesus Christ and I am so thankful for prayer and the peace I feel from the scriptures and the spirit. Christ is there to strengthen and comfort us especially through troubling times, and I am so grateful for him. 

I'm not going to lie, it took me a while to finally get unpacked from our trip and Christmas put away. I finally got unpacked and the house all back together while the kids were at a playdate. Calum came home and said, "Mom! The house is so clean!!!!" Made me feel good :) Haha. 
Calum and Ailee have been playing a lot better together lately. It's pretty fun. Makes life much easier. Haha. They are so fun to watch.

This whole couch and they just want to snuggle :) I love it when they don't fight! Makes me so so happy.

 Ailee wants to wear this Minnie Mouse nightgown All. The. Time! So funny. So my niece Presley threw this piece of ham to Ailee and she had a hard time finding it. Haha.

 Would ya look at that bed head? Hahahaha. 

 Miles is sitting up better and better each day and getting so mobile! He is scooting all around. He'll rear back on his legs. He looks like he's about to take off. Who's going to be roaming free first, Kevin or Miles? Haha.


Funny outfit my mom put Miles in because she thought I didn't pack clothes for him in the diaper bag (There were clothes in there. Haha) Kids small shirt and Ailees pants. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment