Always an adventure with these monkeys. Calum yelled mom, "I caught a spider." When I walked over he was holding his frisbee to the ground and inside it their was something huge scurrying under it. It freaked me out, he lifted up the frisbee and it was his hexbug. He was laughing saying he tricked me. What a trickster.
Calum also has had some funny comments lately. I told Calum to be nice or I'd take away one of his toys and he told me, "It's not your house, it's Papas." He also got mad at Kevin the other day and said, "I don't want a dad named Kevin....... actually I do want a dad named Kevin." He also was telling me the other day about how he went swimming at "some humans house" Where does he get this stuff?
We finally opened up this robot that's been in our garage and Calum has been loving it.
Ailee is still dumping water out every time she gets a chance. She did however tell us, "I spilled," went and got a towel and started wiping it up. Haha.
We had our first successful outing with just me and the kids. We went to Walmart and these monkeys insisted on wearing their tie dye and rain boots. We were quite the sight. Perfect attire for Walmart. Haha.
Ailee's outfit just kept getting better. Her blanket scarf.
And her pink hat. She was loving helping me bake cupcakes. Haha.
This little princess turned two!! She's kind of the cutest. She tries to say everything these days and has the sweetest little voice. She also likes to copy everything that Calum does. She is getting so big! She is such a fun sweet girl and has so much personality and joy. We love her so much. I cannot believe she is two already!!

Right when Calum woke up I heard him on the monitor, "Ailee, It's your birthday!! It's your birthday right now! Ailee, it's your birthday." Then he came and found me to tell me it was her birthday. And then he led Ailee right to her presents to open them up. She was pretty pumped.
She loves her baby dolls.
I was going to put these on the cake but they melted :( So the cake looked kind of plain, but thats alright.
Such a fun Mamma.
Ailee is a little fish
We went and got dinner and ice cream at Fancy Freeze. It was pretty greasy. But it was fun.
Calum's face kills me.
My friend Katie came to visit us this weekend and I made her try on my wedding dress. Haha.
We went swimming, Ailee liked wearing the goggle like a headband.
and hiking. Kevin was a trooper and carried Calum and Ailee in the backpack.
and swimming, this time at Eagle Island. Calum was really sad he couldn't go down the water slide. He wasn't tall enough, Maybe next year Buddy:)
Playing at Mamma and Papa's
getting out splinters
checking out giant garden spiders
and jammin out
Miles and Ailee sticking their tongues out at each other.
We love Miles. He is getting so big already. Poor kid tried to eat one of my hairs, I thought it was just on his face and when I went to grab it I pulled a good four inches out of his throat. Yuck. Poor guy.
Ailee loves him too except that one time she bit him on the forehead! We are still learning how to be soft... Yikes. Is this the start of the terrible twos?? I sure hope not. She gets really sad when she gets in trouble. So different from Calum. But she has been a little more drama lately, blubbering when here extra pacifier falls out of her crib or what not. Haha. But she's still dang cute. Happy birthday sweet girl! We love you more than you know.









































No comments:
Post a Comment