So we got home from the Ranch Monday, moved into our new house Wednesday, drove to Utah Thursday, got home Sunday, and have been unpacking this whole week. It's been a crazy past couple weeks. And we are trying to keep up on life and get everything settled. I feel like my mind is everywhere. Ailee's birthday is on Thursday!! How did that sneak up on me so fast?
Buh, movings the worst, but luckily our ward and our family really stepped up and made our move go super smooth. We actually swapped houses with another lady in the ward so it was a little crazy, but we got it all in and now we are just trying to get settled. We really like the house, still lots to do before it feels like home though I think.
It was a busy week but these funny kids kept it entertaining.
I found a GIANT spider in a bucket of our stuff that was in the garage. Kevin took the bucket outside to kill it and Calum came running out in nothing but these boots and stomped on the MASSIVE spider before Kevin got a chance. My hero! My nudist hero in nothing but his spider stomping boots. Haha.
Finally somewhat chill in out before bed.
Ailee put on these undies like this and then Calum had to follow suite.
Ailee going to town on her corn on the cob. She once ate corn on the cob so vigorously that her gums started to bleed. Silly girl.
We went to the pool one day and let me tell you Calum is ca-ray-zee! He refused to wear his life jacket and was swimming like a fish. He eve jumped off the diving board into the deep end and would swim to the side. Of course I have no pictures, cause I was playing life guard and was sure I was going to have to jump in at any moment (luckily I didn't). But here are some of Miles. He had fun lounging by the pool. And apparently he is scared of my no make up look. Haha.
Chalk and boogers is a good look for this crazy haired girl.
Kevin's new adventure hat. He is pretty proud of it.
We got a king sized bed and are loving it. Miles likes it best I think. Haha.
Finley was one day this week and Calum and her had a ball. I don't know what all the blankets on the floor was about, but they were having fun.
Me wishing I was napping :)
These cuties were just hanging out laying by each other. It was pretty sweet.
Ailee shaking her booty in the zumba skirt.
Helping me unpack
Calum helping Papa drill some boards together. He thought it was pretty awesome.
Kevin and Calum made cookies today. Calum loves hanging out with Kevin, and was telling everyone yesterday that, "His dad didn't have to work today." And he kept asking to play with Kevin. Pretty cute.
Hoping to get a little more settled this week and for things to slow down a bit. But I doubt that will happen. Life with three children is pretty busy, even without moving and vacations :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment