I'm sure you are aware of this cold snap. Well we got a lot of snow here, the kiddos even got a snow day (I swear that never happened when I was growing up!) So we've played in the snow this week and, thanks to my awesome sister, we even took some very spur of the moment family pictures! So that was fun.
The kiddos are seriously in heaven living here. My parents claimed we would be there entertainment cause things are boring around their house. I didn't believe them for a second. There's always some crazy shenanigan happening. Makeshift slides, trampolines and obstacles courses to name a few...
Not to mention the constant treats! Fatboys, chocolate milk and apple pies anyone? I told Kevin beforehand that we'd probably put on a few lb.'s if we moved in with my parents. Haha. It's starting to look like my prediction might be being fulfilled. Haha
Ailee's favorite things at Maama's ... The Rocking chairs
and the piano.
I think Papa and Maama's favorite thing is Ailee. Pretty sure she's won them over.
The snow and cold has kept us pretty homebound. It's not too bad though when your cousins live just down the street. Calum is over there now in fact! Haha. But I have managed to make a dress already. Haha. This is a custom one for my friend Maddie. So sweet. Kevin and I also have received church callings. Haha. I guess thats what happens when your sisters the Primary President. The bishop met with us before we'd even gone to church! Welcome to the ward :)











No comments:
Post a Comment