Wednesday, March 5, 2014

S.S.S.

This week has been occupied mostly with Schoolwork, Sickness and Sewing.
We ran a bunch of errands on Saturday
 And that night poor Calum came down with a fever that he hasn't been able to shake. I took him to the doctor yesterday and his throat is covered with all sorts of sores :( It's not strep, they sent out a culture for it to be tested, but they think he just has some sort of virus. So basically all we can do is wait it out. Darn it. So Calum has been a polite little couch potato for going on four days. He always tells me thank you and that I am Soooo nice for getting him water or whatever. He is the cutest. I think he feels a little better today, but he still doesn't want to do much. This was Kevin trying to look in his throat, and his pull up that got put on the wrong way :) I just love him. So sad he's sick.
 Kevin has one class right now, but it is his Capstone so it is basically taking over his life! He is constantly on the computer doing homework or working with his group. Kevin loves school. Looks how I found him the other day! Haha. But he is done in four more weeks! Say it with me! FOUR MORE WEEKS! FOUR MORE WEEKS!
 So since Kevin's been busy, and Calum's been occupied Ailee and I had nothing to do except play dress up! And let me just tell you, I have gone a little crazy. I've made four dresses in five days. (Keeping the Sabbath Holy ya know ;) This girl does not need anymore clothes, but I just can't stop myself. She's too cute, and baby clothes are just too cute. So I keep making them! Haha. And let me tell you, my sewing skills are novice. So I was really excited when these actually turned out. Each one gets a little better. Aren't they the cutest? I love them so much, and she is just the perfect little model.
 This girl and her cheeks make me so happy!
 
 First entire night in her crib. She did awesome and slept for a good 7 hour stretch. It was a miracle! Wahoo. I think she might be getting sick too though so she might've just been wiped out. Hopefully not. Hoping this is the new normal! (fingers crossed)
 Her new favorite toy.
I think I made the collar on this one a little too big. Haha. OH well.
 Pre-illness: Calum is so nice to share his race car with Ailee.
 And he is obsessed with the sunroof in our new car. He was so mad I wouldn't open it the other day when it had snowed. Haha. Hope he gets back to his old self soon. I miss my wild man.

No comments:

Post a Comment