Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Birthday Boy

So as you know, we were sick last week. 
So we got in some extra snuggles and hung out at home some more.
Ailee is moving lots more, rolling around and grabbing stuff.
Being a good big brother
 Calum finally started feeling better after a long nap Thursday morning. Friday we finally got out, went to the library and ran some errands in the snow. I think Calum's sickness changed him a bit. Because he has been extra naughty since he got better. I don't know if it's cause he was babied and got basically whatever he wanted for five days or because he knew his birthday was this weekend but he is seriously wild. He has been having a really hard time listening to us and is just extra naughty. It's wild. So hopefully he will mellow out again soon :)
This is him with almost an entire jar of hair wax on his head...
Saturday we took Calum out for pizza at Pizza Doodle. They have a fun play area for the kiddos so Calum had a ball.
Loving his dessert
 Once we got home and got the babes to bed, Kevin and I got to work building a little kitchen for Calum. We made it out of cardboard boxes, contact paper and love. Haha. I think I forgot who I was working with, I would have just thrown it together, but my husband is not at all that way. He is kind of a perfectionist :) He measures and remeasures and gets it just right.  It's the Howard (His Gpa) in him. Its a good thing, it turned out a lot better than I was expecting, but it also took us a lot longer than I was expecting too. Haha. We wanted Calum to wake up to it, but we probably should have started working on it before 11 pm. Haha. We finished at 3 but then realized that daylight savings meant it was really 4 am. Haha. We are crazy. But we had lots of fun putting together this little kitchen and dressing up in Calums chef attire. Haha.


 We got woken up in the morning to Calum tearing into his presents. Haha. He wasn't waiting for anybody. 
He was pretty excited for his "Kitchen just for me!" haha.
 Calum fought getting dressed (as always) but he actually managed to kick me in the stomach and knock the wind out of me. Seriously such a punk. Then I get him all dressed and he tells me "I'm huggle handsome." What a stinker. Too cute for his own good. Haha.
 He also would not take his glasses off when we went into church. Haha.
 All in all I think he had a good birthday. He got lots of birthday love from family and got some yummy treats we shared with some friends. We are having a party this weekend for the birthday boy!
 I can't believe Calum is three!!! How did he get so big. Especially having Ailee and seeing that Calum was just a little baby like her not that long ago, it seriously blows my mind. Quit growing babies!!
 I mean look at Ailee! Big girl rode in the stroller without her carseat and she loved it.
I really am so lucky for my cute little family. And have been so blessed to be their mama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment