Sunday, December 8, 2013

Baby it's Cold Outside!

It's been really cold this week so we haven't gone out much. I did get to go to a Zumba class, and decided that that is my new calling in life. Haha. To teach Zumba! Haha. Tell me you can't picture that. Haha. We had Kevin's Christmas party and I went to a fun girls night thing that my friend put on, so that was fun.  Of course I didn't take any pictures of either event, I'm a loser! Haha.
I did get to snuggle this cute baby a lot. Cause Baby, it's cold outside!!!!




Here latest tricks, sitting up like this, so I have to make sure she's buckled in :


And she likes to look at and swat at these toys.


Calum and Dad on an outing. They went to Home Depot and built a little tic-tac-toe set then headed to the store. 


Loving the horse as ever


Calum has been eating really well this week. Haha. And as always wants to help in the kitchen.


I found him sneaking treats too!



The nativity went up at the temple. Look at this beautiful day!



Then the cold set in. Haha.


And Kevin started some early mornings plowing snow.


Calum being silly as ever.





Merry Christmas. Hope Calum gets everything he wished for :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish we were neighbors. Seriously! I went to my first Zumba class yesterday, and thought to myself--- Why don't I teach this? Haha. You would be awesome.... for rizzle. Pull out those old instructor moves and you are in!! And there was some SERIOUSLY uncoordinated people in my class that knew every dance by heart and were busting out the moves. It was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete