A little late on this post, since my usual blog day I was a little busy having a baby :)
Look for the next post for more on that.
This week I tried to give Calum lots of loves since I knew baby would be coming soon. We got root beer floats from A&W one day, and ice cream from "Old McDonalds" another day. On Friday Kevin gave me the option of going camping or going to see the fireworks... I chose the fireworks. Haha. I ran around and tried to get stuff ready for baby. But mostly, I was really tired this whole week. Like super tired.
Calum helped me pull out some of our baby gear and was real excited about it. Haha. He kept saying "Oh, it's so cute, ooohhhh." He was cracking me up.
Calum and I decided to dabble in cross dressing. Haha. He really wanted to wear this shirt of mine and I told Kevin I didn't want to go out unless I could wear his shirt, I tried to class it up, but still funny.
On Saturday Calum was in a fishing derby. Haha. We had fun throwing out a line, but didn't get the privilege of snagging any fish. Calum loved just being outside of course.
Kevin got me these boots for my b-day/ push present!! I was beyond excited!!! Now if only it would cool down a tad so I can wear them without burning up. Until then Calum is enjoying them :)
Calum is getting so big. Every time I see him snoozing it kills me to see how long and grown up he is. When did my baby get so big? My baby is no more and he is now going to be a big brother!! So so crazy!







No comments:
Post a Comment