Monday, March 11, 2013

It's My Party, I'll Eat Dirt if I Want To

Calum is two! Can you believe it? 



You wouldn't if you saw him crawling around Target. He thinks it funny. He'll either say, "a baby," when he does it or "a crawling critter."


He still loves babies. And had lots of fun making his friend Remy laugh. Of course I couldn't get a good video, but it was pretty cute.



Early in the week I got some practice making cakes at YW


Calum got pretty good at scaring people with his dinosaurs, and dinosaur riding ninjas!


His little hand kills me. He was frustrated that the ninja wouldn't stay on the dinosaur, so I fashioned a saddle, and now it's his favorite thing. Haha.


What would a birthday be without a party, right?



 I decorated the night before. Calum was pretty excited to wake up to this caterpillar.


He said, "The Caterpillar came for my birthday? A Decoration?" 


He also kept singing "Happy Birthday" to his toys. "Happy Birthday pig," "Happy Birthday lady bug." 


Calum is not two in this picture, I think he's like 6 months. Haha, but I had to put something on the wall :)


We let him open a present when he woke up. We got him a couple games, cause he always sees our games in the closet and gets so mad he can't play them. So now he has some games. He was excited.


Calum had fun helping me stick smarties on his worm cake.


I had fun with the worms. 


Dirt Cups, Books, and Bug Juice (I put gummy worms in the drinks) The makings of a perfect Bookworm party!


About 1/2 hour before people got there, Calum locked himself in the bathroom, and Kevin had to take the doorknob off to get him out. So that was eventful.


 Finally the guests arrived. They braved the snow storm and came to party! We squeezed in our little apartment and proceeded to celebrate.








 So thankful for all our friends and our cute little Calum who makes us so Happy! Happy Birthday Buddy. See you BookWorms later!


1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest Kinzie, and Calum is a stud! One of my dear friends up here is moving to Denver in a couple months! What area are you guys in??

    ReplyDelete