Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Week of Fun!

This week was so busy. Kevin finished his first class for his masters program and is off to a great start. Finished the class with a 98% what a nerd :) I'm so proud of him and all his hard work. As always I followed Calum around and picked up his messes. Sometimes I wonder why I even try to keep my house clean... Yesterday, I was in the bathroom doing my hair and I could hear him in the living room saying "throw" followed by a thump. He kept saying it over and over each time followed by what I thought was the sound of a ball bouncing on the ground. As I continued to listen I realized he was on the kitchen table and throwing stuff off. I suddenly remembered that earlier that day I had set a cardboard box full of about 60 apples on the kitchen table. As I came into the living room I saw about 20 apples on the ground. Story of my life. I guess I will be making applesauce after all :) 


Calum went to preschool. OK well not really. I helped my friend who is teaching preschool in a CO-Op kind of thing and so Calum tagged along and played with the kids and colored and what not. He really likes kids. He also wore this fireman's hat around all day the other day and as always loves shoes. 


We had the first week of our Bunco group this week and it was a success :) Lots of fun to get together without babies and just play. It was movie themed so a whopping 3 of us dressed up. I am Catwoman and Nicole is Zooey Deschanel, Lexy was candy from the movie and all her props had been eaten by the time we took this picture. Too funny.



 We also got to see our Aggies play this week in Ft Collins! It made us pine for Logan a little bit.


We tailgated, chased Calum around, visited with friends, and pulled out a "W." Such a fun night. So glad we could go and indoctrinate Calum in the ways of Aggiedom :)


Getting ready for the game. Jersey, check. Rally cap, check.


When he wasn't checking out nearby tailgaters and busting out sweet moves, he was playing catch with his buddy Thomas.



Lovin us some pigskin on a Saturday.



Dad teaching him the ropes.


Having a little too much fun in the chair.


We did it! 31-19. Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!



Kevin's sister and fam cam into town this week so we got to show them around Denver a little bit. Here we're at the state capitol. Exactly a mile above sea level. 5280 baby!



Having a little too much fun at the hotel.



And to top off the week we got to see the Rockies be victorious as well.


Nothing like fall air and baseball.


Calum distracting the fans nearest us with his cuteness.



 Calum was a trooper during all our adventures. We kept him up late and got him off schedule, but maybe knowing that he was going to meet the Rockies mascot Dinger at the end of it made all the craziness worthwhile. I know it did for me :) Haha. Just another Fun Filled Fall week with the Fabulous Foulgers!


1 comment: