Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Fun

Here comes peter cotton tail, hoppin down the bunny trail, hippity hoppity Calum's so happy today! This is just one of the many renditions of this song that I have sung to Calum this past week. Confession: I change words to songs and sing them almost daily. It is one of my many talents :) Another one of my favorites is "Lets go fly a kite!" and my mothers classic Beep boppa do song. I am a singer, not a good one by any means. But I sing/narrate my life and Calum loves it, I don't know if I can say the same for Kevin. There's a "How I met your mother" Episode where there point out each others annoying habits and Marshall's was singing/narrating, I totally related. Although my songs rhyme most of the time and are to a familiar tune. But if you ever see that episode, you can laugh and think of me, and how my life should be a musical :)
Anyway. I just thought I'd share that little revealing bit about myself and tell you that we had a great week leading up to easter and a fabulous easter sunday. I loved how the church posted little blips about Jesus's week before the resurrection. It really helped me to focus on the true meaning and how grateful I am for my Savior and his sacrifice for me!  
So like I said, it snowed here last Tuesday and I had to run some errands so I bundled Calm up in his little snow suit, he didn't love it. But at least he was cozy.


We had a picnic and a mini easter egg hunt with some of our friends at a park on Saturday. Only one of them could really hunt for the eggs. And the second we put them out other kids in the park swarmed to try and weasel some candy out of us. Lucia was kind enough to share :)


Calum, on the prowl




Calum snuck a kiss from this little lady. They were sitting there together and Calum kissed her on the cheek! All of us (besides her dad) thought it was so cute! haha. Calum you stud muffin you.


Easter morning checking out the loot!


My cute boys Easter morning. (I made that little bow tie for Calum. haha)


Kevin got me some Easter flowers that kind of matched my get up :)


Calum liked the flowers too



Sunday night we got together with some of our friends for an awesome meal. Thanks again Swapps for hosting such a stellar get together. Calum was a little tired but he had fun terrorizing their living room and pulling all of their movies out. 


Cute little Foulger cousins :)


All in all it was a great Easter week and we topped it off with a test run in the new jogger!
Before...


After...


He looks like a goofus here but he really loved it. Summer here we come! "Summertime and the livins easy." See there I go again with my songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment