Calum was not to sure about Squirt the turtle. He chased him around but still did a little anxious laugh when he got to close.
It's not a party without reverse charades.
We got to see Lindsey one last time before she heads out to West Virginia for her mission. We are so excited for her and grateful for her awesome example. Caleb is also headed out to Florida in May but we're hoping we'll get to see him again before he goes. But just in case we snapped a pic of him and Calum too :)
Another fun thing we got to do was go up skiing with Kevin's dad. And check out some of the events at the Dew tour. First time for us to hit the slopes this season. I didn't ski at all last season so I was excited to get up and break in my new skis. It was a good day. Kevin also got suckered into SKIING AGAIN with my brother-in-law and his kids. Such a hard life.
Calum and me are staying out here for a week to watch my sisters 6 kids while she and her husband go to the Caribbean. So I am sure I'll have lots of stories next week. Wish me luck!
I Love you Tons MAMMA!!! Thanks for being such an awesome mom and wife! LOve you FOREVER!!!! Happy Valentines day
ReplyDeleteLove, Alfalfa
Oh man, good for you!!! Have a good week and love all your posting, looks like you had a great weekend
ReplyDelete