So Denver weather is pretty much amazing. At the beginning of the week me and Calum went on a walk and it was so warm that we didn't wear coats and we ended up taking off our sweatshirts. Later that very week we got so much snow that people pretty much bought out the grocery store, preparing to stay indoors for a days. Crazy. While most people got the day off, Kevin had to go into work at 4am to start plowing the parking lot at the temple. He worked a lot this last weekend. We were sad we didn't get to see him much but we're also grateful for his awesome job. As a result of all the snow, me and Calum stayed in a lot and I think he was kind of restless to get out. He would follow me a round all day long while I tried to get things done. He even managed to eat some raw onion chunks that I had dropped moments before. I swear he is part puppy, comes into the kitchen and just hovers waiting for me to drop some food so he can snatch it up. It works too. I pulled four pieces of onion out of his mouth! And he was just going to town, chompin away on em. They didn't seem to bother him at all even though they were making me cry like crazy while I was cutting them up. Crazy kid. And when he wasn't following me around he was knocking down lamps and shutting himself in the bathroom. I need to think of more ways to keep him entertained...
So this was our walk earlier in the week. He loved checkin out the ducks. I wish we had brought some bread. Next time.
I thought this was so funny. I came in Calum's room to find him sitting in this basket reading books. Silly boy.
Calum was a little hungry while we were trying to get this tie on him so that is why he looks grumpy. But I still think it's cute. Also I wish I had a picture of the awesome outfit Kevin put him in for church. It didn't quite go. Kevin even said so himself but he didn't want to take it off him because he was already dressed and ready. It made me laugh. Can't wait to see the outfits he puts on our future girls. Haha.
Tried to get a good picture of these kids watching the superbowl. This is the best I got. Calum just likes to move to much :)
Calum's first piece of Candy. He was in heaven! I know I'm a bad mom, but at least we brushed his teeth after :)
Trying to see if he fit in these shoes yet. Almost. They are still a little big. Also kind of heavy for him to crawl with. Might have to wait til he's really walking.
Which might be soon. He cruises around with this thing and pulls himself up onto everything. He also had a couple moments where he was standing without holding onto anything. Brief moments, but still, he's getting a little better each day. Yikes.
So there is a plethora of pictures for you to look at. I don't know what got into me this week. Calum is just too cute not to take pictures of!
oh, I love your blog, you are inspiring me to do a better job with mine!! The family pic of you three at the top is so perfect!
ReplyDeleteyeah except it's huge!! I don't know how to make it smaller. Haha. Maybe I'll figure it out one of these days
DeleteThat boy is gonna be running around soon. Those sneakers are pretty sweet! I love your blog, too. So fun!
ReplyDelete