How on earth is it Thursday already??? I swore it was Wednesday. I even took the kiddos over to the library thinking we would go to story time. When I got there I realized it wasn't Wednesday, but Thursday and story time is on Wednesday. So that was kind of a bummer. But the little library here has so many toys and stuff for the kids to do. They had a ball. I was looking over our pictures and realized that maybe Idaho is making rednecks out of us. So i thought I would would play a little "You might be redneck" with this post. Haha. (Just watch from 3-6 minutes, the video gets a little provocative after that)
So lets see, where to begin, how about with Ailee's trip to urgent care last Tuesday. Ailee and her cousin Presley are the cutest little buddies. Pres is almost a year older than Ailee so she likes to show her the ropes.
Unfortunately while they were playing at my sisters house the somehow found some Primers for shotguns in my sisters room. I found Ailee with four of them in her mouth and holding the box for them. I asked my brother in law how many were in the box and he said it was about half full. So there should have been about 50 in there and I found a total of 12. I started to panic a little since so many were missing and since on the box it says, "Extremely explosive, keep out of reach of children." So I'm imagining the worst and decided to go get her x-rayed. I felt like mom of the year going into urgent care and telling all the doctors that she may have swallowed some bullets!!! Gosh. Luckily Ailee was metal free. Huge sigh of relief. And Kelli did find the remainder of the bullets in a drawer in her house, so thats good. Seriously the worst. (You might be a redneck if you eat bullets)
That was definitely the most eventful thing that happened this week. Haha. Everything else is pretty typical for the Foulgers. :) We dawned our elf hats and decorated for Christmas.
Calum and Ailee fancy the reindeer antlers better. Pretty much every day Calum and his cousins get together and play "reindeer," it's pretty cute. I made the mistake of calling him Rudolf the other day and very seriously he told me, "I'm Dasher mom." Well of course you are buddy, that's my bad. Haha
(You might be a redneck if you go around topless)
Helping Papa decorate.

Among the decorations is a train. Calum loooooves it. (You might be a redneck if there's an elk head in your living room)
It makes Ailee a little jumpy unless she's just pushing it.
They also really liked the box it came in. Haha.
While we trimmed the tree, Kevin trimmed his beard. In many different ways.
The Full beard
The goatee
The Redneck (You might be a redneck if you look like this)
I think it's just a mustache today. Haha.
We made ornaments for Activity Days. The girls had a blast. Mama got a little excited with the spray glue, and sprayed most of her kitchen, ok not really, just the carrots and dip that Papa later consumed. Were keeping our fingers crossed he doesn't die. Haha.

Kelli and I attempted to make gingerbread houses. We baked them. We were going to put them together and decorate them yesterday but her kids are sick so we have yet to see if they turn out! Haha. Fingers crossed. (You might be a redneck if you have to use a doll rolling pin instead of a human sized one)
I also went to a Favorite Things party and something weird happened to my hands... Haha. (You might be a redneck if you use peoples decorations as picture props) But really it was a fun little girls night. Glad to meet some new people and pretend that I'm not sick for a night.
I haven't been feeling so hot lately but I'm actually feeling better than I did with Calum and Ailee so thats good. I had another doctors appointment yesterday. All is well. I got to hear the heart beat so that was fun. I told Calum I was going to the doctor and he asked if I was sick. I reminded him that there was a baby in my belly and so the doctor was going to check on it. He got really excited, "Another baby??" He said. "The baby and Ailee can play together!"
I said-"And you can play with it too."
Calum-"No, I'm not a baby mom."
When I got home from the doctor Calum was really sad. He started to cry and wailed, "Where's the baby??"
I had to explain that it was still really little and had to grow for a while in my stomach tip we can bring it home. He was pretty intrigued.
"I hope there's loooots of babies!" He told me.
And then he asked what the doctor would name the baby. I told him we got to name it. I asked him what he thought we should name it and he said "Crocodile." He explained later to Kevin tat I wasn't going to have a baby crocodile but that the babies name would be Crocodile. I'm glad he clarified. Haha (You might be a redneck if you name your kid Crocodile, or maybe Gator is the more redneck name...)
So that was really fun. Haha.
Ailee really likes playing with dolls lately. She will wrap them up in blankets and tote them around. It's pretty cute. She also loves to hide and say "Boo." She is best friends with anyone who will feed her and is constantly trying to steal peoples food. Every time she sits down to eat she fold her arms and patiently waits for a prayer. It's my favorite. She often walks around with her hands behind her back, so my parents call he a little speed skater. It cracks me up whenever I see her doing it.
Calum is a crack up. He always has to wear pajamas, football clothes, or nothing. (You might be a redneck if this is your wardrobe) I dressed him in "normal clothes" to go up to my sisters and he found his older cousins jammies and a football helmet. Typical Calum. Haha. Kevin and I met up with my friend for dinner and Calum really wanted us to bring him back a Tiger Taco. What that is or where he got that idea I have no clue. haha. But he was pretty excited when we told him that the little empanada we gave him the next day was a Tiger Taco, and he ate the whole thing. He also clogged the toilet with I think a whole roll of toilet paper this week. He was upstairs and we hear him yell something like, "The water is getting thrown out of the toilet." or something. He worded it so funny. Not as funny to clean up, but such is life.
So that was our redneck week.
Complete with a double rainbow. (Straight up redneck)






























No comments:
Post a Comment