I just uploaded 51 pictures and have no idea where to start!!! It's hard to have a theme when your week is so busy and there are two little munchkins with so much personality. I seriously have no idea where to begin...
Potty Training- This has been going fairly well. Usually we only have a couple accidents a day. But Calum usually makes it to the toilet. Calum is making Kevin pretty proud. Reading ski magazines and peeing outside.
I have to keep an eye on him though because he's been dropping his pants pretty much everywhere he goes. I have to remind him constantly to keep his pants on til we get to the bathroom.
This is how you know when we are at the park. Haha. A million strollers :) Me and my friends get asked if we are a club or a mommy group since are kids are all about the same age. Haha.
I accidentally put Calum in Ailee's size 2 diaper and it wasn't all that tight. Haha. Little Calum, Chunky Ailee :)
Calum likes to bite his nails. How do I stop this?
Ahhh!! (Look how tight this outfit is on Ailee! Haha)
Fun Zoo trip. I accidently dressed Ailee and Calum the same. Haha.
Calum likes to help me make food lately, I caught him eating handfuls of brown sugar! Haha.
We enjoyed a good conference weekend. Snoozin and Snuggles.
We drove up into the mountains to check out the fall colors and the boys shot their guns.
Love this cute girl
Playing with friends
Including Big Blue
Ringing in the fall season with spider tats
and the pumpkin patch :)
Love my family and our crazy busy life!






















No comments:
Post a Comment