Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mama

Not only am I so thankful to get to be a mama to this cute little bumblebee...


 ...but I am also so grateful for my own amazing mom, and all of the amazing moms in my life that have been such great examples to me and helped make me who I am today! Here are a few of these amazing women :)
My own cute mama who never stops loving or caring.


Love my cute sisters and grandma. Such amazing examples of patience and love.



And of course, the best mother-in-law in the world, who makes me feel like one of her own.


Love you all tons! Can't imagine my life without these amazing women in it.

On with my mothering adventures of the week!
I was really excited about receiving my new car seat cover. So naturally I busted out the infant car seat to put it on and admire the sheer sweetness of it.


Calum of course had other plans, and thought it was so funny to get in it and act like a rrr rrr Big Baby.


Still just loving the outfits this kids comes up with!


Making his Papa proud and playing catch with himself.


Cute boy has been loving the nice weather and playing at the park. 


My boys spoiled me rotten this Mother's Day weekend. Kevin and I got to go do sealings at the temple, where Kevin uprooted these flowers for me :) For real though. Haha. They were coming out anyway. #perksofworkingatthetemple 


  Then that night he took me out to see The Great Gatsby at the Alamo theater by our house. You eat dinner while watching the movie! It was so fun. And since you can order the whole way through the movie, we ate way too much! There is also a See's candy right there so I suggested we go get some chocolate. Kevin told me that it went out of business and I was devastated!!


The next morning I discovered Kevin had lied to me about See's Candy not being there anymore. He had already bought me a box of chocolates from there :) Haha. Sneaky Kevin. Also, Calum's Mother's Day present to me was sleeping in 3 hours longer than usual!! It was pretty much amazing. 


We had an awesome Sunday. Kevin teamed up with some of our friends to throw a scrumptious dinner together for us expectant moms. (Kevin made rolls from scratch! What a stud.) 


It was really nice out, so naturally the kids wanted to run around naked.




 Poor kid must have partied too hard this weekend, because now he is sick :( 
He fell asleep on the couch this morning watching cartoons, sweet boy. 


Being a mom is more work than I seriously ever imagined. It's the job that never has a quitting time. I am constantly busy and exhausted both emotionally and physically. But all my hard work is definitely worth it. I love this little ninja so much and am so glad that I get to teach him and love him and watch him grow. Motherhood is definitely the most rewarding thing I could be doing with my life right now and I thank God everyday for blessing me with my sweet crazy boy that I love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment