Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolution


Ok so my New years resolution is to become a blogger. I figure I can make time to do it at least once a week. That way I can keep everyone updated on our cute kid and also count it as my journaling. I like to take pictures but all I ever do is add a gagillion onto facebook every so many months so I am hoping that this will help me be better. I am excited to be a blogger. As you can see I've had this blog for a while but pretty much all I have ever posted is stuff for school. Not very exciting. I am hoping to change that and to become a Blogging Baracuda!! So here is my first post of the New Year, wish me luck!
This is my cute family. I was going to send out a Christmas card but time and money prevented me from doing so. Hopefully next year. But this is a quick taste of what it was going to look like. Haha. Thank you Kelli and Darin for taking such awesome pics. We love you!


This was
Calum's first Christmas and it was quite the party. Lots of firsts for him. He started off the week by learning to crawl and getting his two front teeth. Which is funny because I wrote a Christmas wish list for him and his two front teeth was on it. Santa
granted his
wishes. He loved opening the presents and playing with the ribbons and bows. We went and saw the lights at temple square. It was cold out but Calum was nice and bundled. All of his cousins loved hanging out with him and Hayley and Jake Castle met him for the first time. It was a party. We also made a gingerbread house and got to see my sisters. It was a fun Christmas. Too bad we all ended up with colds and Calum got an ear infection so we stayed in and watched Lord of the Rings to ring in the new year. Such is life. But he's got antibiotics now and is almost back to his normal self. So we are grateful for that. But happy New Year and I hope to see you next week with our latest adventure!
Hopefully I'll have the hang of this by then!

3 comments:

  1. i love you and your cute family and looking forward to your new blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kinzie on the blog. Sorry to hear about Calum's ear infection. Diego had so many of those last winter- they are not fun. I like your family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars he is so cute!!!! I'm so glad that we got to see you guys while you were here. Now I get to follow your life via blog :) We have a blog to its; notesfromthered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete