Monday, October 20, 2014

Pie Pie Pie, How I love Pie, Apple, Pumpkin, Cherry Pie, I Don't Like Cake, I Don't Like Cookies, I Just Like Pie.

I went to a pie workshop that my friend put on. It was such a fun girls night making pies. She is so talented, and there were so many pretty pies that were made. I never imagined doing the things they were doing with pie crust. I'm excited for the holidays to make more! The sweet set up. 

Pretty flowers from Flower Muse. And these french rolling pins were just heavenly. I kept raving to Kevin about them and he made fun of me.

Lexy painted these little pies onto our aprons. Too darn cute.

Can you guess which is mine? Hahaha. The thrown together one of course. Haha.

All finished. Look at these clever pies!

These pretty friends of mine! I love them so.

My favorite party favor though had to be the PieBox!! Look how pretty and practical these are! 

So of course I had to pose my baked pie with my cute PieBox.


Ailee just wanted to eat it of course. 

So that was my pie adventure.
 Friday we had one of those days. Calum was giving me a run for my money. In addition to chewing up and spitting out olives, oranges and bread, finding him with a extra large sharpie, trying to cut off his own tag on his shirt that he was wearing, dumping out all his toys for no reason, and dumping out all my clean laundry onto the floor, he dumped out two containers of glitter and ripped up my new succulent. Needless to say when Kevin got home I went and hid for a bit. Ha. He really is sweet most of the time, but like I said, giving me a run for my money.

 On Saturday we had a birthday party for our cute friend Vita, then I went to a baby shower for my friend Katie.
Monday we went to Kevin's work party at one of the Presidents barn. It was a fun date night mingling with Kevin's coworkers. There were even some Mexcan dancers. It brought me back to my Study abroad in Guadalajara. I sure love Mexican culture. Makes me happy. 
I finished lots and lots of dresses this last week. Glad to finally have them all done.
 

Stella and Liam came to play the other day. It was a party.  These boys crack me up.

 We had another follow up with the Urologist. Basically didn't tell us much. She just wants to keep an eye on him to make sure everything is working good and there's no scar tissue messing anything up. Kind of frustrating that all this isn't over but were glad he's looking good for now.

Ailee agreed to be my little model to shoot pictures of my Halloween Dress :) She is too cute I tell ya




How is October almost over? This little dress is only going to be listed for another week.

Calum playing with his food.

A custom newborn dress. So precious. 

We partied with our friend Vita to celebrate her first birthday. Ailee fell asleep on the way there, but was actually pretty happy once we got there. I mean how can you not be at a party with pancakes and doughnut holes. I think Ailee ate more food than the rest of us Foulgers combined. Hahaha. She kept sneaking food. Everytime I turned around she had something new :)





Kevin snapping pictures of us at church. Haha

We went to Kevin's work's "Christmas" party. Haha It was fun. It was at one of the Presidents barn down in Sedalia, they fed us Costa Vida and some dancers. It brought me back to my summer in Guadalajara. I love Mexico and it's culture. So beautiful! Viva Mexico!!

Calum decided to start cross dressing... Hahaha, no, these are actually soccer socks, and he really goat kick out of them. Haha.


Helping read Ailee bedtime stories.

Kevin's crazy, they also found a black widow, which they put in a bottle and observed for a few days.

Pretty fall


Ailee's walking has really taken off this week. She is starting to cruise all around. So fun watching her start to waddle about.

No comments:

Post a Comment